Why would you deny her to your friends and family?

If you had a girlfriend and you always tell her she is beautiful and how you love everything about her and have even proposed a few times, why would you deny her to your friends and family? Why would you want to marry someone who you tell people you don't even talk to anymore which is a lie? If your family are a bunch of losers and users would that be why? To protect her from their conniving ways?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry but, he is only protecting himself. The only reason a guy would do this is because he is already in a committed relationship with someone else or worse he is married. You really need to do some investigating. He is not protecting you he is protected himself and he's other life, the one you know nothing about, but what he tells you. Actions speck louder then words.

Good luck.

• No I know for a fact he isn't with no one else he has his own place but is at mine almost every day and night and I have a key to his place.His family doen't even know where he lives because a few of them would actually break in and stel from him.

• I glad that's not the case. We cannot choose are family, whether we like it or not, we have to accept them. Good or bad he has to let you in to that part of he's life. He may be protecting you and himself, but in order for you to be comfortable and grow together you have to be a part of the he's whole life, not just the part that's perfect with you and him.

What Guys Said 2

• I would deny her from my "dad" cause he acts like he's a know-it-all bigot with a huge ego... And very judgmental about everyone else besides chinese people. I've mentioned that I may move to Canada in the future and he says Canadians are racist WHEN HE HAS NEVER EVER LIVED IN CANADA.

Not only that, his actions almost let my mom drown in Thailand during a boat trip because he bargained & argued for a lower price for a tour-guide.

• he's probably afraid of being judged from his fam and friends

• I could undertand that if I were ugly or dirty or something but I am an attractive responsible drug/alcohol free person.I am however a different race than him and They knew we were together before but I leaft him for my ex for 6 months and my ex did some pretty crazy things and made threats after that so I think he doen't want them to think he is stupid for being back with me.

• therefore your boyfriend is afraid of being judged, you should talk to him about it and the resolve the issue

What Girls Said 3

• So, we don't know this guy. You have like 10 questions that should be directed to this guy. You know, like have a conversation with him. Good luck!

• we're in same situation... so I'm here to view the answers...

• because he's not serious about you. he wants to hook you, but doesn't want to be hooked himself. he can leave at anytime, but you're attached because of these false promises