Why does she get so mad at me?

Me and my girlfriend were talking earlier and she got mad at me and signed off and she won't answer my texts. We were talking about different... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• i wouldn't say that all do but a lot do. I get mad at my boyfriend over stupid things sometimes. I used to a lot but I've worked on it. I know what you mean though, when my boyfriend and I have a disagreement or something, I feel horrible and I constantly think about it until I know that everythings ok. I think that what makes me get upset sometimes is because he doesn't fix the reason I get upset. if he would become aware of why I got upset, and fix it, then I know I would get mad less. because when guys ignore it, its kind of like they don't care enough to fix it. anyways, just tell her how much it hurts you when she gets mad and she may try not to get mad as much, and make sure you try to fix things when she's mad.