Is she fooling around?

i know this girl for a month. She is a nice hearted girl. we met when she was on the verge of a breakup. we grew close to each other in a few days and we kissed too. I liked her and proposed marriage to her. She said that she cannot work this out. She is not giving reasons as to why. asks me to look for some other girl. But she is a kind of pissed off if I said that I am already looking someone else. when I ask her why is she pissed off, she replies calmly that she is not bothered if I hav a girl or not. We spend time together but she says she does not want to talk abt marriage. She says that she is afraid to spend time with me alone since she may emotionally fall for me. How do I win her? She is very strict when it comes to spending time with me though she agrees that I am very harmless. she says that I was the first one to love her so willingly but says that circumstances are not conducive to make this work. She never gives reasons as to why this wold not work but just blames the circumstances. whenver I try to ask her on this topic, she either changes the topic or gets a kind of arrogant and says that this topic is making her think against my wishes. I am in a spot of bother. I really love her a lot and want to marry her. But am not able to understand the reason behind her weird behaviour.

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls duirng in this condition not long after her breakup seems unpredictable, because what she feels inside her is mixed, she still hurt and her emotion not really recover from her past relationship, she still attached with it.But if she's with you on the verge of a breakup, I advise you she is in the rebound, she doesn't know what to do, she scared, she's colded, she needs someone to whole her and make her warmth but she still confused.I experienced this before.

Do not ever mentioned about commitment right now, she don't even know what she want. Just give her space and time so she can found out what wrong with her, what she really want, and you.Is she really recover from broken hearted? You can see how she treats you, she will be happy and energetic with you all the time, without worries, without that face, without too emotional.You know when people respond your love.But all these takes time,if not months, maybe years. I gone through that and it's work.You just have to be patient.

What Girls Said 3

• You've known her for a month, and I don't think that's enough time to know fully who you are marrying. She definitely could have someone else, but you don't know her well enough to know if she's the cheating type. Take time being her friend for a while. A long while, like at least half a year. Don't talk about marriage at all until that time span is over. Then, if you are still interested in marriage, talk to her about the subject again and see what she says. If the answer is still no, back off.

• she's not fooling around, she's just not ready for a full commitment.

• How much time do you think I need to wait for her? I said to her that can wait for her. she says that it will be very hurting for me. She says that this might not work and asks me to move on. But she knows that I will not leave her. She is also not fully out from her ex. she loves him still but he does not want her anymore. sometimes she discusses that with me...and sometimes she is angry if I ask anything abt that. Strangely unpredictable.

• If you knew her for only a month a proposed to her she probably got scared and that's why she broke up with you because you were moving way to fast. And by her saying that she doesn't care if you move on she's probably just saying that and doesn't mean it.

• So..how do I get her back...? I am ready to be patient and wait for her acceptance. I realy want to earn her back.

• Talk to her about it ask her if it was to fast and if you need to slow down and that you're willing to do that for her!

What Guys Said 1

• Their's someone else and she's not honest with you I 've been through this before just tell her that you're serious about her and if she's not she need to give a good reason for you if not

try to leave her alone because you'll get hurt more believe me .