What's the worst way you have been dumped?

I hear people all the time sharing stories about bad break ups, so let's hear some (: Whether you broke up with them or they broke up with you, what was your worst or saddest break up?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hardest one I've ever gone through was with my first love. For the last month of our relationship, he was snappy and distant and it was clear he didn't want to be with me anymore. So then I left for college, and he didn't talk to me for several days. Then he called me and said "With the distance and everything, I think it'd be better if he just stay friends." Yeah okay, it clearly wasn't the distance that was bothering him. I still don't know what really happened. My mom thinks "he was only after one thing" (because I was supposed to go on a weekend trip to a lake with him, but I ended up not being able to go. and after that was when he started acting different).

What Guys Said 4

• My Ex dumped me for another girl ( which was my friend introduced her to )because I was fat and not manly enough. I think that had a huge impact on me at an early age. I was about 15 at the time.

• This didn't happen to me, it involved friends that I knew a long time ago.

In any case, a girl I knew got dumped on Valentine's day. And it wasn't the guy that told her, he had confided in one of her friends that he was planning on breaking up with her, and she told her on Valentine's day. I don't know who the third party who told her was, but I felt really bad for both of them and it had nothing to do with me.

• dumped in 23 hrs because she a lezbian (on the inside) but she was scared to tell people so she used me to cover it up :l

• I was secretly dumped without me knowing I was dumped. Long story short I went to Hong Kong and didn't tell her until I got there, thought it was only for 4 days, ended up 12 days to get visa. Came home, told her I'm home, no reply for 4 days.

What Girls Said 3