How would you react if your boyfriend got you this engagement ring?

What would be your reaction if your boyfriend got you a $4,000 engagement ring set that included the matching wedding band?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would be thrilled if he just proposed. The rings are a bonus.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• I'd be happy, but would also think he spent waaaaaaaaaay too much. Lols. Honestly, my engagement ring wasn't all that expensive. It was under a hundred dollars, but I love it, and to me, it's priceless because of what it represents. Also, he listened to exactly what I wanted when I described to him my dream ring before we got engaged. I thought that it was so sweet that he remembered that.

• I'd absolutely love the thought of him proposing to me, the ring is just a bonus.

• I'd be happy? Do you love him? If you do then it doesn't matter what kind of ring he gets right?

• i am really happy! I do love him too :] it just sounds expensive to me.

• Don't worry about it, he loves you, so he wants to get what he thinks you deserve. That's totally OK. :)

• I'd be incredible happy. If he's investing that into rings for you, he must adore you. :)