I don't think he understands that I am not looking for a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship and that I'm ready for marriage.

Need advice from guys in late 30s...

This guy (37 years old) and I met in July last year online. We clicked immediately.

On Sunday, we talked on cam and told him I fell in love with him... the thing is that his looking to get married and have children, as well as I am as I am ready to settle down for good.

There's been times since we met when I didn't talk to him for a couple of weeks at a time, as he explained to me that he really liked me too in the same way I feel for him. He told me he's been in contact with another women which he just met about a month ago and looking if they get along well enough to get married...

I don't know what to do... he asked me if I wanted to stop everything right there or see what happens as his looking at another women...i told I want to continue and see what happens and I know I'll feel brokenhearted if we stop everything between us...

What Guys Said 1

• I'm not sure what you are asking, but if you want to know if you should keep going out with him or move on, I would have to say that after a year if he is still looking for other women, you are being used. walk away and don't look back.

• We didn't know about each others feeling for each other until Sinday. He didn't think I had feelings for him that 's y he said he was talking to another woman. I want him to understand I'm ready for marriage, children, etc, not just boyfriend/girlfriend thing. I guess what I'm asking is how do I make him understand that...

• well apart from telling him as bluntly and honestly as possible, I don't know what else you can do.

What Girls Said 0