Could he change his mind about marriage?

I'm currently in a relationship with the most amazing guy I've ever met. He's absolutely perfect for me and I can definitely picture myself marrying him someday. However, he's said before that he never wants to get married. Which is a bummer for me because I really want to get married someday.

However, when we first started hanging out with each other, he had told me that he didn't really want a relationship. But a couple of months later he changed his mind and decided that he did want a relationship with me. He also asked me to move in with him which is another thing he didn't want to do until we got together either. His ex girlfriend has pressured him in the past to move in with her but he never wanted to. And they were together for six years but we haven't even been together one year yet.

Guys, does it seem likely that he would change his mind about marriage someday since he's changed his mind about these other things? Would you ever change your mind if you met a girl who you thought was perfect for you?

Most Helpful Guy

• When it comes to the human mind, "never" doesn't always mean it is. People are always changing.

What Guys Said 3

• Ask him if he ever wants to have kids. if he says yes, you are in.

• Guys, does it seem likely that he would change his mind about marriage someday since he's changed his mind about these other things?

Perhaps.

Would you ever change your mind if you met a girl who you thought was perfect for you?

No.

• Simple. Honest. I like it. Thanks for answering!

• All you girls think about is marriage marriage marriage and relationship. And you say what we think about is sex all the time... seems the same to me.

Anyways, if *she's* perfect then yeah, maybe. If she's so perfect I wouldn't give a sh*t about marriage or not, it's not marriage that dictates me if I can love a girl or not. If you know he's been pressured then take it slower, he might hate rushing things too fast.

• Lol that's not all I think about. That's just what I'm thinking about at this moment. He hasn't been pressured. I haven't even talked to him about marriage because it doesn't change how I feel about him even if he doesn't change his mind, and I don't wanna freak him out needlessly. I just want to know if it's pretty likely that he could change his mind, or if I shouldn't get my hopes up lol

• The issue isn't if he will change his mind or not, you see. It's the fact YOU have to HELP him change his mind. Yes, that means making him see if you're the one he wants to marry or not.

It's quite a nasty way to bitter yourself if you marry the wrong person.

What Girls Said 0