How can I get that spark back?

My husband and I have been married for two and a half years now and we have a one year old boy. We were madly in love before when we got engaged and even before that. He treated me like a princess. A few months ago it all changed. He treats me so bad. We only have sex when he wants and it only lasts a couple of minutes then he laughs at me if I didn't have fun. When I want he teases me about it and we don't do it. He flirts with other girls and stares at them in front of me. He makes in fun of me in front of other people and tells me that I should be lucky that he's still with me. He doesn't like to spend on me but I help him as much as I can financially. He doesn't care that we have a child and that there are responsibilities, so its up to me to save money and buy our first home. He has even gotten physical a few times and once I even ended up leaving. I Really want to make this work just because of my child. PLEASE HELP

Most Helpful Guy

• doesn't sound like you can make this work at this point... I'm guessing you never lost your weight after giving birth, because it sounds like he isn't attracted to you like he used to be... unfortunately, with men who act like that, you have probably lost most of your leverage... I would get out of the situation before he abuses your child as well

What Guys Said 2

• Leave him, it's much better for the kid to not experience a physical father and it's better for you. You should never put up with abuse from ANYONE. It might be hard but you should seriously leave.

• Why would you want to keep him?

What Girls Said 0