I can hack his account because I know his primary account's password. This question is for fb and computer experts... please help me!!!

straight thing---- I have a boyfriend. and I think he is cheating. I just wanna know how do I get his password without him knowing that I have it and then spy on his profile? means in short-- how do I find his password without letting him know.

i can hack his account because I know his primary account's password. but I wanna watch his chats and stuff. anyone out there who can help me? someone who knows a way? or someone who has a software..? I want a free no cost safe secrete way..

please guys/girls,.. I had his password and he changed it. I think he is gonna propose a girl... please I don't wanna get cheated and thrown like a slut... please help me!

please answser.. :( its urgent!

Most Helpful Guy

• I want you to consider whether or not this is a sustainable model for a relationship to operate on. Say you get into his account this time and are satisfied that he is not currently cheating on you. What's next? are you going to learn to trust him or are you going to continue spying on him every time you feel insecure? If you can't trust someone then dump them. If you can't trust anyone then you've got some issues you need to work through before you can have a healthy relationship.

• i KNOW he is cheating its just that I CAN stop loving him.

i wanna show mYself that he IS cheating by getting into his profile so that I don't cry my eyes out after the breakup.

What Guys Said 6

• The only way is to guess what his password could be. Plug it in, and see if you get in. It is an invasion of privacy though. Plus, if you believe that he is cheating or doesn't love you, then break up with him. You deserve better.

• i know I do... but I NEED to knw his password... I tried guessing.. it always works but its not this time..

• I don;t know any other way. I suggest talking to him about your concern. Or break up.

• ohk thank you! :)

• ok first of all you seem a little distraught by the situation, which is understandable...But can I ask you how are you so sure your gonna be cheated on? really it would help

i mean at the end of the, people are gonna do what they want to do, regardless of your feelings...if you don't trust him, you shouldn't be with him on that basis alone...i no its easier said then done but your better off in the long run

And hey I'm not taking the moral high ground, I've snooped through an ex's phone before and found sh*t I didn't wana know about...

Unfortunately you can't ''crack'' his password with any free software, although some software does exist...im not gonna point you in the correct direction, I'm sorry

End it if its messing with your head...or confront him

• ... please dude I need help here! if you didn't wanna help then why did you even bother answering? :/

• i can't send a message,...i need to be on level 3... add me ! I will tell you on chat

• DUUDDEE!

• why do you have to be paranoid? you should either trust him, or confront him about it.. I mean seriously spying is not cool.. one of my ex's did that because I always keep my laptop available, she also used my account to tell everyone that I love her so much, I broke up with her an hour later.. If you don't trust him, you'll never be happy with him.. but don't do anything crazy unless you're a 1000% sure..

• Shouldn't trust be a part of relationship

• it should but I know he is double dating.. I just wanna see for myself and convine myself so that after break up I don't regret him alll my life

• I actually might have a solution for this one.

Does he use firefox?

• THANK YOU! idk... windows explorer.

• ... hmm.. thank you :)

• Sorry I couldn't have been more help.

• I don't think it's possible.

What Girls Said 5

• Don't even bother with all that. You clearly don't trust him so end it. Or just confront him straight up. Because if he isn't cheating and finds out you did that then he won't trust you and that will kill the relationship. If you don't have trust then you don't have anything, and I know this from experience. If you think something is going on then have the balls to confront him face to face and if you don't, then break up with him.

• its a long distance relationship.

• Then effin' call him or something. But that's sn invasion of privacy, not to mention ILLEGAL and sorry but this makes you seem a little psycho. You can't break into his fb account. Just have the guts to confront him. Simple and to the point. And maybe it won't ruin your relationship but if you get on his fb then the relationship is already doomed.

• thank you.

• Somebody I know said this the other day:

"If you think he might, possibly be cheating, he probably is. If you KNOW he's cheating, then he probably isn't."

Looking through his account won't solve any of your problems. You need to have a frank discussion with him about your feelings. Your relationship is probably over if you can't trust him. Either he will find out you snooped on him and dump you, or he is cheating on you and you will break up over that. Just save yourself the time and leave.

• You need to do yourself and him a favour and BREAK UP with him. You are being nuts!

• its an invasion of privacy...i think you should just save yourself the trouble and confront him about it just lightly bring it up and ask him how he feels about you and your relationship with him? let him know that you love him and still get butterflies...ease your way into the conversation and see if he mentions anything suspicious...sometimes all it takes is one look in the eye

• That is a major invasion of personal privacy. Just confront him about it in person. You two need to break up if you can't handle not controlling him. I'm sorry, but it's the honest truth.

• thanks... I'm not controlling here but I just wanna make sure. ceacause we have been sexually involved so I'm going crazy.. I just wanna see for myself so that I don't cry later