What do you think about the Frangleterre proposal?

A while back, there was an apparent proposal from the French for the creation of "Frangleterre". Frangleterre was going to be a brand new country, consisting of the combined lands of France and the United Kingdom. This was uncovered as a hoax, but what I want to know is what you think: Was this a good idea? I personally think its pratically indirectly invading Britain, but that's just me :P

Most Helpful Guy

• France shuld invade Britain. They did in 1066 and everything turned out fine. Why not try it again?

• *writes down plan* ... Wuh? Sorry, I totally didn't hear you plotting, don't mind me! *runs away*

What Girls Said 1

• From what I know there's not too much empathy between France and the Uk and even though there's the Eurotunnel, Britain is still an Island. I don't think that would have ever worked out.

It'd make even more sense to get France and Germany united, even though they have history too, but I doubt that's gonna happen either.

Maybe in a few centuries entire Europe will be more like one country

• No, Europe will have even more countries in the futurre, you'll see.

Next ones will be Catalunia(Spain) and Flandres(Belgium)

What Guys Said 3

• It doesn't make any sense.

• bad

• good