How to bring up open marriage to husband?

if your going to be nasty and rude then don't even answer the question at all... anyways I love him but I want to have a girlfriend... but he can't do anything with her at all... he already knows about my sexuality so it shouldn't be a big deal but I've asked him many times before about the same subject but not saying it in the most direct way... I basically asked him how he felt about open marriage and he said he doesn't agree but I'm scared to tell him I want a open marriage...

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually your problem can be solved by getting him into the fact that you're bi and making him enjoy it! Most of the guys if not 90% of them don't have any problem with their lady being bi or having a girl friend. In fact, a bi lady is more sexy then a straight one cause that fact opens the horizon to limitless scenarios between the lovers.

My advice is to make him watch some erotic scenes on TV, whereas a lady is having an affair with her girlfriend, flirting , threesomes etc... I am sure that would arouse him and begins to enjoy and even develop the love of having a bi lady. Lucky him!

What Guys Said 8

• Open marriage has to be a mutually agreed upon arrangement. Complete with rules and limited freedoms. But only if its agreed on by both parties. You get to have a girlfriend, but so does he. Trust and communication are the keys to a good marriage, therefore you need to be outright honest with him about what you you want to do. There really is no way to sugar-coat the topic. If he disagrees the idea gets dropped.

• ive even told him I would file for a divorce because he said no and he said he doesn't want to see me with any other person... he's the jealous type

• So, you either stay with your husband and work on improving your marriage or file for divorce.

• Telling him you'd file for divorce isn't exactly a threat.

• So, he's free to see other women?

• Let him know you would like this. I know if my wife said she wanted a girlfriend for fun I would not have an issue with it

• what about a threesome?

• You should have talked to him about wanting an open marriage BEFORE you two got married. If he doesn't want that, which is extremely likely, then things are going to get very awkward. But if you want a girlfriend, then he should have the freedom to pursue other women too. It's only fair and you'll have to live with that!

However, a unique solution would to find another woman who's bisexual that you and your husband are both attracted to and willing to be semi-unfaithful. In essence you two would be sharing a girlfriend and he probably would love having threesomes! :) I know th idea sounds screwy but so is having an open marriage, in my opinion only. Good Luck!

• Tell him about your wishes, but open is exactly what it means he gets to got out and get a girlfriend to.

• If he can't touch her, he's not going to be down. You're a bitch for not letting him get any action.

• It seems like you already brought it up and he doesn't like it. As a guy I wouldn't like it either even if it's you with another girl. If I marry a woman it means I want her all to myself and assume she wants only me., If she wants a woman it would make me feel like I'm not good enough to fulfill her fantasies and make me feel like sh*t. If I were your husband I would be filing for a divorce right now. I'm not trying to be nasty, just honest.

What Girls Said 1

• Why can't he do anything with her... That's slightly on the selfish side... Do you want going around sleeping with other people? If so why did you get married in the first place? Not trying to be rude or a jerk or whatever just trying to understand your thought process.

• i don't sleep with any woman... I got married because I love him and I even told him I like women and that he has to accept it... I'm not doing anything wrong as he is talking to his exes behind my back and sending them nude pics while I'm telling him the truth and not being sneaky

• well it seems like there are some other issues you two should work on before you bring other people into the relationship.