We're engaged; he's getting cold feet?

My fiance and I have been engaged for about 13 months now and we're supposed to get married on June 24th(2 weeks away) My fiance just told me yesterday he's having doubts about marriage. He said he still loves me and is not doubting our relationship, but just doesn't know if he wants to get married. I don't know what I should do. He said he wants to spend the rest of his life with me. But what's the difference if we have a wedding too; it's the same thing. How am I supposed to trust that he won't doubt "us" in general later in life. I have no idea how to handle this situation and I was hoping you guys would have some advice for me. Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• Well sit down and talk to him about this, find out what exactly is making him feel like this and see what he wants to do about it. At least he is communicating with you. Yes, marriage is very similar to being together but it has more pressure and all that, it makes things a little more complicated. Just ask him what he wants to do...and be calm and understanding, postponing a wedding is a pain in the ass, but in the long run it would be worth it if it would make him more comfortable. If you truly love each other and plan on being together you have the rest of your lives together to do it :)

What Guys Said 1

• Have you been living together this whole time?

What Girls Said 1

• if there is 'no difference' to u. then wait till he's comfortable.