I like him, but he has another lady

I have this friend that I have known for about 4 years now and he likes me, and I like him. but the catch is that he has proposed to another girl, and he would cheat on her.

I know that it is wrong for him to do that so I need a way that can help him figure out how he can figure whether this girl he proposed to is the "right" girl.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Obviously she is right enough concidering she is wearing the ring and you are not. Think about it like that she was right enough for him to propose too. You are just a thrill for him and if he did not want to be with her he would not. Do not cheat with him you would not want another girl to do it to you so do not do it to her. Get out of that realationship because it is only headed for disaster and you too will be hurt in the end.

• If he cheats on her he will cheat on you.......think about it. You will always be wondering if there is someone else and will have that doubt in the back of your head.....It's about trust.