What is your dream way of being proposed to?

How would you like to be proposed to? (as in a marriage proposal) Or how would you like to propose to someone?

I know girls tend to dream about their wedding day, but what about the actual proposal?

Question aimed at both guys and girls. I'm curious to hear your answers.

Most Helpful Girl

• I kind of always wanted to be the one to propose, actually :P

But if he ends up beating me to the punchline, I'd like it to be in private. Because as soon as he pops the question, I'm probably going to jump him :P

• Ahaha, good answer, how would you like to propose to someone?

• Yeah hahaha. I was also thinking of getting a henna tramp-stamp tattoo saying "Would you like to make me Mrs.___?" and have us do doggy style that night lmao

• Oh wow, hahaha!

What Guys Said 4

• She would tell my best friend that she doesn't want to see me anymore and I would be devestated. Then I would go into my apartment. There would be candles everywhere, and she would be in the middle of them. She would then get down on her knee and propose.

Honestly though, I haven't dreamt of proposing to a girl because I have never got that far in a relationship yet.

• Heck I don't even know I have issues even saying hi to girls I don't know how I will ever get to the point of having ti propose,

• Aw, you will when you find the right person, it will all come naturally! Try appearing more confident, girls will come talk to you then.

• Ok I guess maybe

• For the girl to do it

• I don't like the idea behind marriage. Why have a legal document to represent your relationship. It only binds you legally, then later even if you begin to drift away from that person your friends, family and society expect you to stay with that person because you've been labeled as 'married'.

If you love someone, stay with them. If not, don't. I never want to get married.

What Girls Said 10

• Never thought about it.

Actually...I never thought about weddings, grooms, brides, wedding dresses and all that silly business.

I don't understand people who do think about these things, but hey...everyone's got their own little thing they dream about.

=)

• i want it to be simple,i'm not very romantic and don't handle those long romantic speeches very well,i always feel awkward and nervous.

• Very simply. No song and dance. It seems fake when you hear of some long, drawn out, prepared speech. I just want him to ask me in a way authentic to him. Also, I don't actually want to get married. Being engaged is quite enough for me. I'm a good girl and would stay with someone forever, just marriage is weird to me.

• during sex

• Spontaneously. No fancy dinner, no getting down on one knee. I want it to be the most random thing ever. ie: waking up and hearing "will you marry me?" would be really cool.

I don't want to get married though.

• I want to proposed to on the red carpet at a hockey game after they sing the anthem :)

• after a fight.

• my boyfriend races sprint cars so I've always imagined a "will you marry me" sticker on his wing as he goes out to race. I've never told him this marriage isn't even something we have really talked about but I still check out his wing every weekend when he drives out. sad I know lol

• i want to be proposed to at disney world lol or a beach during sunset will work 2 :)

• at a beach at sunset. he'll tell me how much he loves me