Do you think I should play that song to tell her that I won't be like her ex? Has anybody heard of the song "I'll Never Break Your Heart"

It's by the Backstreet Boys, do you think that's a good song to play for my best friend that likes me? She told me that she's not quite ready for a relationship yet because she broke of an engagement and she's not quite ready to jump into another one yet. I think that song fits what she's going through don't you think? Do you think I should play that song to tell her that I won't be like her ex?

Most Helpful Girl

• great choice go for it! :)

• if you weren't anonymous I would add you as a friend

• thanks

• can you help me with mine? please link

What Girls Said 3

• np any time, I love helping people out! :)

• and it's killing me not being able to see her until Sunday

• well then continue being there for her and give her time it sounds to me that things are going to work out between you and her eventually just be patient! and know that once she is done with the heeling prose's you will be the first one she will chose to date and take things serious with.

• i never thought she would fall for me because I'm going to be 28 and she's going to be 20 but these days and ages age shouldn't matter all that matters is that the two people like each other.

• Love that song and do it!

• I love the Backstreet Boys :) and that song haha

but you should just tell her straight & to the point.

What Guys Said 0