How many women engage in 'male poaching'?

Ladies is it true that a male friend or contact becomes more attractive to you if he starts dating an extremely good looking woman or if he's gotten in really good shape since you saw him last?

What Girls Said 2

• 1. If he starts dating an extremely good looking woman: No. If I didn't find him attractive to begin with, the fact that he's dating someone who is good looking isn't going to make him become attractive to me. If I was already attracted to him, it might make me envious, but not more attractive.

2. If he's gotten in really good shape since you saw him last: Sure, it might. But that's generally true of guys too (finding a girl more attractive if she's gotten into better shape).

• "or if he's gotten in really good shape since you saw him last?"

isn't that true for everyone? good shape = attractive

but just because he's attractive doesn't mean I want him. it's possible to think of someone as cute and that's it. just cute and not wanting anything from that

What Guys Said 0