She broke up with me because I was pressuring her?

We dated for over 3 years and took two breaks where she needed to figure out life. In both these cases I sent a letter then she came back on her own. This time I was starting a new job and buying a house and began to pressure her about marriage. Of coarse this turnered her off and she because to pull away. I was overwhelmed and was listening to friends advise and not what I truly felt. We ran into each other 2 weeks after we broke up and I gave her a letter saying I was not myself and sorry for the way I made her feel. It's been 4 weeks since then and I called her to see how she was doing then left a quick upbeat message. I've always been patient but feel that the spark would be back if we just got coffee or takes once. Not sure where to go from here?

What Girls Said 1

• If you were dating 3 years and she is that offput that you're talking about marriage ... she might not be the one for you.

• Makes sence. I would like to say it was me pressuring her but I was pretty much giving her an ultimatum and agruing about it alot. I felt this way based on advise from close friends which I quickly realized afterward was not what I felt at all. Through this arguing for 3 weeks she even still wanted to help me move and go through this.

What Guys Said 1

• After 3 years, SHE should being wanting to marry. It doesn't sound like she is the ONE for you. Sorry.

• She wanted to move in before should would get married so she would know for sure. I was being redicilious saying that wasn't an option now. I screwed up and was being unreasonable with her.

• Its real cute when people change their story, or tell the rest of the truth after people start giving them advise. Good luck with that.