Did I freak him out?

I was texting this guy from school who I sort of like but am friends with. We talked everyday at school and he almost always started the conversations and was really nice, funny and at times super flirty. I texted him for the first time the other day. He didn't reply for awhile but I understand that he was probably busy and I texted him kind of late. Once we started talking it was all going really well and his replies were long and engaging using ha ha and asking me questions too. He also used his nickname for me. His replies also despite their length came a minute after mine. My last reply took a few minutes cause I was distracted and after that I got no reply. Before that I asked what he was doing and he said that he was chilling in his bed and asked what I was doing. It was really late but I still feel like I did something wrong...? I want to text him again but I definitely don't want to look desperate. Should I and what should I say? What do you guys think?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe when you were doing whatever had you preoccupied for the few minutes it took to text back, he started doing something. He may not have noticed your text til way later and it's kinda weird to text after took long. Whatever the case, I doubt he read as much into as you so relax lol

If you wanna text him, just wait awhile so you're not interrupting whatever he might be doing (and seeming clingy texting him every 5 mins). and as for what you should say.. Umm, just start up a fresh convo. You could always just ask if he's busy, or say something cute like "Feel like talking to me right now?"

Just don't make such a big deal out of it. People get busy suddenly so don't worry.

Good luck :)