What should I do? I cannot forget him?

i have broke up with my ex for 1 month. it was my proposal to break up. he has a new girlfriend now, I miss him and regret my decision. what should I do now, tell him my feeling ?

Most Helpful Guy

• no if he already has a new girlfriend I say don't complicate things for them. speaking from experience, all it ever does is push your ex away. remain a friend if that's possible, bcos you may have a chance with him again in the future. if its too tough for you then distance yourself from him and maybe when the time is right you guys can be friendly towards each other.

What Guys Said 1

• If he already has a new girlfriend, forget him. I believe there are less girls in China compared to boys. So, finding another guy should not be a problem. Try to find someone whom you can truly love.

What Girls Said 2

• well... you can but don't expect that he will leave that girl and come running for you.

besides, why did you break up with him. was it a genuine reason? if you had a genuine issue then you should not approach him just because you miss him.

• You made your decision, now you hve to live with it. He moved on and he's happy now. You need to move on and start by going on dates