What will you do if you're engaged already?

will you enjoy you're life first?like hanging with friends to the fullest before the wedding day?nahh just curious...

Will you hire a stripper?etc...coz some people do that thing before the wedding...

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• I would enjoy the company of her, but I would still enjoy my freedom as well. Just because you're engaged does not mean you're old and need to stay in the house all the time.

Btw you're pretty cute :P

• I'll act normal.

What Girls Said 2

• Im engaged getting married in the sping... were already like an old married couple... We don't get to go out as much now as we used to cause were saving for the wedding.. but we still have our friends and we go out together or alone whenever we can!

• Well you make it seem like a marriage is an ending to something. To me, it wouldn't be. Life would be the same, I'd just feel like I'd have a closer bond with my partner or an official one. I imagine anyway.

• hehhe that's great because there are some do have a bachelors party before their wedding whch is weird lol

• Yeah lol. I want to thought one day. To have someone I can share my life with.

• hehehe that's great :)