How do you live your life?

Are you transparent for the most part?

or

Do you hide things and keep it to yourself?

Most Helpful Girl

• I am very open, and am never in a loss for words, I'm a great conversationalist because I always engage the other person in conversation by talking about them (people love to talk about themselves).

I adjust myself to whom I'm speaking to and the subject of conversation tends to be very obvious and shallow subjects but what my family and close friends know is that I am very deep, opinionated, with high standards for morality and behavior and I live with a wall around my heart that is exceptionally hard to get in and even harder to get out.

• Haha, very cool! "I adjust myself to whom I'm speaking to" I know that...

"(people love to talk about themselves)." Very true!

What Girls Said 5

• I feel transparent all the time but I'm not at all I have so many walls up but it's like the corner of a brick in my walls is missing a certain type of person will find that and see straight through me but this has only happened once. I'm the kind of person that can be the centre of attention but still notice things the quite kid in the corner wont, I live life being an observer but also I am apparently pessimistic but I just call it realistic. Yes I am really young but I feel like I know who I am better then 80% of adults I know.

• I know what you mean about knowing better than 80% of adults. You sound like a very interesting person to talk to.

• I am transparent, but I do keep my emotions locked up and hidden away and I like solitude.

• I can be very open sometimes, speak right out of my mind, but I also hide things for myself, cause well we all have secrets. I enjoy being independent, cause then the only one I can blame for my mistakes is me, and when I succeed in what I really want, It'll be thanks to me that that happened as well.

• that depends on who I'm talking to. sometimes I'm open about everything, other times I'm closed off. I read off of people and take their vibe into consideration

• I'm still young but based on my life so for, all around me is pretty much negative things like, don't trust anyone, love doesn't exist, there are no such things as friends and all that kind of stuff. I like to keep to myself a lot of the time. Also, I don't tell anyone my business. The image I paint to everyone is positive but they all know I don't open my feelings up and they also know my "life" is mysterious. I like it that way.

• Is it possible for me to know which age group you belong in? Like under 18 or 18-24?

• Yeah sure.

Under 18.

• Damn, love doesn't exist?

What Guys Said 3

• live your life the way you want it

ur the only one stopping yourself from achieving greatness

what you want you must work

what you need you must fight

what matters most is you.

• I keep most things to myself. But there's one person I feel I can share everything with. But with other people I hide almost everything. Especially people I hate *cough* my mom *cough*

• i hide a lot of things from everyone, I'm not the type to open up, I've opened up 2 2 people and both times I have been hurt