GUYS what makes you feel special?

I've been with my boyfriend for over a year now and previously we hit a little patch in the road. For the most part I think we worked through everything, he hasn't said anything so I'm assuming we have...Anyway lately he's been worried I'm not happy with him. I think he thought I was going to break up with him...(We're engaged)...I don't know what to do to make him realize how happy he makes me. I tell him all the time. We talked about it. I constantly tell him I love him. I don't know what to do...Any suggestions?

What Guys Said 1

• One time a girlfriend left little notes all over my apartment, 10 notes saying things like "I can't wait to have kids with you, you're going to be an amazing father. :)" and "Just hearing your voice turns me on, you make me feel passionate like never before".

• thats a sweet idea, thank you :)

What Girls Said 1

• Sometimes people need to be shown that they're loved instead of told. Do something nice for him like cook him his favorite meal or buy and wear something sexy to bed. The note idea that someone else suggested is a good idea. You can put notes around his mirror so when he wakes up and gets ready he sees that. His interests have a lot to do with it too. If he's into a certain movie collection maybe suggest watching it with him and making a fun movie night out of it. Doing things that you know that he'll like and going out of your way just to do it is always a good way to make someone feel special. You have to think about what makes you feel special, its usually more than just words.

• I've done a lot of what you suggested: something sexy to bed, movies, going out and doing what he likes, watching shows with him that he likes, making him food-I was leaving one day and even made food for him and his buddy to eat so he wouldn't have to worry about it and they could just chill all day...etc. I've given random letter and sent him random emails that are all lovey dovey. Imma try again though and do little post its all around his mirror lol :) Thank you

• why does everyone say cook & strip.. there has to be other ways to show you care.. those seem particularly cheep. like yours a pleasure machine. how about something mutual since it is YOU AND HIM, you are happy about. not you or him.

• Because she's trying to make him feel special and happy, not herself. And unfortunately the best way 99% to do that to a guy is through his stomach and sex. Its no cliche or cheap, its just how men usually are.