Lately I have been talking to an ex of mine. I don't know what to do...help

I am engaged and I love my fiance with all my heart. I don't ever doubt that and I know I want to stay with him. But lately I have been talking to an ex of mine (who my fiance is OK with me talking to) and recently I realized that I never completely got over him. we both still like each other but I am in love with my fiance. I'm just so confused, I don't know what to do...help?

Most Helpful Guy

• Flip a coin, Heads your fiancee. Tales your ex, flip it and ask yourself which side you want it to land on, then go with that option

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Is it worth it in the long run to lose the man you're going to marry? If not, then don't go to your ex because you're just complicating your life by doing so. You just need to choose.

• Well, from my experience, whenever an ex or someone new comes around, it kinda feels exciting and makes you remember the emotions you once had; also making you fall right back for him. Just ask yourself questions before you do anything. Do you think breaking the engagement is worth the long shot in reviving lost feelings for your ex? Who do you think will give you the best life for the future? Is it worth it?

• well first off.. hold off the wedding till you make up your mind/clear all doubts.

next, I agree with the person below. Ex's are ex's for a reason, and you're fiance is not an ex.. so he must be doing something right. Are you sure you want to ruin it over something that's just not "completely" gone yet? if it was me, I would stick with the guy who won me over to say "yes" to marriage and do my best to completely move on from the guy who probably hurt me really bad when he dumped me.. then again.. it's easier said than done.