Engagement Rings: Which one would you choose?

I'm helping my best friend's boyfriend select an engagement ring for her. He's narrowed it down to these three, and I really like them all. Which one do you like the best?

Here's some info about my friend, if it helps you decide:

She's gorgeous, smart, witty, funny, complex. She doesn't wear that much jewelry, likes things that look classic as opposed to trendy. she's...an amazing person and I really want to help him give her the ring that epitomizes what they feel for each other. Fun fact: they met in a hospital. She was a medical student, he was a patient. He flirted with her non-stop the whole time, and she always brushed him off. Finally, he guilt-tripped her into going on a date with him by saying she was the reason his stitches weren't healing quick enough :p

So, please, help me choose! :)

1. link

2. link

3. link

Most Helpful Girl

• Tiffany? Fuccckkkk, lucky girl.

The third one is gorgeous. The first one is nice, but I don't like the second one at all.

• :D he wants to go all out for her, even though it's going to break the bank. I've never seen two people more in love. it's almost unbelievable.

What Guys Said 1

• 3rd ring looks the best imo. but hey, I'm a guy; what do I know? :-)

• lol I WANT a guy's opinion! :p thanks for the input.

What Girls Said 15

• I'm torn between link 1 and 3 :/ whichever one he chooses she'll love because he bought it for her and put so much thought into it, plus it's from Tiffany & Co!

• True. :) I can't decide between 1 and 3 either... sigh.

• If they really love one another..I'm sure any ring he gets for her, she'd like. Personally for me I love the princess cuts (square stones).

Out of the three -- link

• Her style sounds a lot like my own. She will love the third. The extra detailing on the side isn't too flashy yet elegant. It really compliments the ring as a whole . :). Number one would be a good second choice. Yet, number two doesn't seem to he very pretty. Round rings can make a persons fingers look fat :P.

• Link one. It's more classic and sophisticated looking than the other two and has more of a defined shape. It just looks a lot less complicated than the others. It’s simple yet striking at the same time.

• 3.

• I personally don't like any of them. Too fancy for me. But if I had to choose one it would be... number 3. I guess.

• Number 1.

Number 3 is OK too. but I like number style more.

Number 2 doesn't look like engagement material lol.

• number 3

• One! But all of them are really pretty!

• the 3rd one

• I would have to say the first one lol

• 2 :)

• i love #1 personally but honestly they are all really pretty and I'm sure no matter which one he chooses she will love it

• what I like greatest to least: 1, 3, 2. I think the 1st is simpler and classic yet nice so definitely the 1st lucky girl.

• The third one is my favorite.

Also echoing, daaaaammmmn pricey rings you got there. I hope whoever my fiance is doesn't spend that much.

• Knowing her, she's definitely going to be upset by how much he's spending...but he wants to. He wants to give her something just as beautiful as she is. :p