Engagement Rings: Which one would you choose?

I'm helping my best friend's boyfriend select an engagement ring for her. He's narrowed it down to these three, and I really like them all. Which one do you like the best?

Here's some info about my friend, if it helps you decide:

She's gorgeous, smart, witty, funny, complex. She doesn't wear that much jewelry, likes things that look classic as opposed to trendy. she's...an amazing person and I really want to help him give her the ring that epitomizes what they feel for each other. Fun fact: they met in a hospital. She was a medical student, he was a patient. He flirted with her non-stop the whole time, and she always brushed him off. Finally, he guilt-tripped her into going on a date with him by saying she was the reason his stitches weren't healing quick enough :p

So, please, help me choose! :)

1. link

2. link

3. link

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Tiffany? Fuccckkkk, lucky girl.

The third one is gorgeous. The first one is nice, but I don't like the second one at all.

1|0
    0|0
    • :D he wants to go all out for her, even though it's going to break the bank. I've never seen two people more in love. it's almost unbelievable.

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• 3rd ring looks the best imo. but hey, I'm a guy; what do I know? :-)

1|0
    0|0
    • lol I WANT a guy's opinion! :p thanks for the input.

What Girls Said 15

• I'm torn between link 1 and 3 :/ whichever one he chooses she'll love because he bought it for her and put so much thought into it, plus it's from Tiffany & Co!

1|0
    0|0
    • True. :) I can't decide between 1 and 3 either... sigh.

• If they really love one another..I'm sure any ring he gets for her, she'd like. Personally for me I love the princess cuts (square stones).

Out of the three -- link

1|0
    0|0
  • Her style sounds a lot like my own. She will love the third. The extra detailing on the side isn't too flashy yet elegant. It really compliments the ring as a whole . :). Number one would be a good second choice. Yet, number two doesn't seem to he very pretty. Round rings can make a persons fingers look fat :P.

1|0
    0|0
  • Link one. It's more classic and sophisticated looking than the other two and has more of a defined shape. It just looks a lot less complicated than the others. It’s simple yet striking at the same time.

1|0
    0|0
  • I personally don't like any of them. Too fancy for me. But if I had to choose one it would be... number 3. I guess.

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0
  • Number 1.

Number 3 is OK too. but I like number style more.

Number 2 doesn't look like engagement material lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • number 3

1|0
    0|0
  • One! But all of them are really pretty!

1|0
    0|0
  • the 3rd one

1|0
    0|0
  • I would have to say the first one lol

1|0
    0|0
  • 2 :)

0|0
    0|0
  • i love #1 personally but honestly they are all really pretty and I'm sure no matter which one he chooses she will love it

1|0
    0|0
  • what I like greatest to least: 1, 3, 2. I think the 1st is simpler and classic yet nice so definitely the 1st lucky girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • The third one is my favorite.

Also echoing, daaaaammmmn pricey rings you got there. I hope whoever my fiance is doesn't spend that much.

1|0
    0|0
    • Knowing her, she's definitely going to be upset by how much he's spending...but he wants to. He wants to give her something just as beautiful as she is. :p