If he doesn't propose should I stay or leave?

Well my 23rd birthday is coming up. keep in mind this will 4th birthday with my bf. Do I stay with him or is it time to move on if he doesn't pop the question. We have a 2yr old.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why does it matter so much to you that he proposes by your 23rd birthday? How do you anticipate getting married will change your relationship?

If your relationship is bad, you should leave. But if you have a good relationship, not to mention a child together, why would you throw that away simply because you don't have a ring on your finger? Seems pretty silly to me.

What Guys Said 2

• 4 years and a child, defiantly time to move on there's no reason you should stay with him

• Uhm... you have a child. I mean, if the only reason that you want to break up with him is because he isn't popping the question, then you are only hurting your child in the process. If there are other, more serious reasons then you have a big choice to make. Nevertheless, you should talk to him about marriage and tell him that you specifically want him to propose. Don't waste any time if he doesn't want to get married, because your child deserves a family to grow up with.

What Girls Said 1

• what? have you talked about it with him maybe?