Ruined marriage, what do I do?

okay..all in all I slept with a married man. not only that he was the first man I have been with. and his wife found out about me but she does not know we actually met up with each other. any who...he acted a bit strange after we had sex and it seemed he was a bit weirded out that I had no feelings, which surprisingly I dont. but two days later he deleted me on Facebook, I don't know if his wife made him but what should I think? and when should I contact him to see how he is doing? and do you think the marriage will work out? to be honest I am borderline a sociopath. I barley ever care for others feelings or my mine. he and I have the same outlook on the situation. he told me that if she leaves him he would be fine with it. but..what do you think? please I am not here to be lectured on my morals or ethics. I just want your thought on the situation as I explained it here. thank you.

Most Helpful Guy

• There's probably a hit out on your head now. Run away, move to another country, grow a mustache and shave it off. No other choice.

What Guys Said 1

• Good thing you are 18-24...if you were any older..then I would have been all over you for being "immature"...oh wait..you already are!

What Girls Said 1

• Best thing would be to leave him alone & if he contacts you let him know you aren't interested in being with a married man. Since you don't wanna be lectured on morals, etc I can't say much. You said yourself you don't have feelings tied up with him, so this should be easy to do. It's not worth the drama & pain it can or may have already caused to the people who do have feelings--like his wife...& who knows, she may be more of a "sociapath" than you are. Not worth someone dying or going to jail when you don't even care to begin with!