What is the typical age for marriage? What can you do before that?

I want to know what are the minimum and maximum ages for marriage? What can the person do to get rid of his desire before that( tell me all the ways please)

Most Helpful Girl

• most people are around 25 to 30.

a woman was around nintey something and a guy was close to eighty five when they got married in my area a few months back.

What Girls Said 3

• The ages really vary. I think that as long as you're ready to get hitched it's OK. My parents got married when my mom was 16 and my dad was 17. As far as what you can do...you can masturbate or have sex. lol.

• The minimum age depends on the country your living in. I never heard there was a maxiumum age anywhere.

Well here you can do everything before marriage if you want to, since your from Iran tho, I have no idea what's socially acceptable. I would think kissing and cuddeling would go. If not, there's only masturbation

• Well typically I think people get married in their mid to late twenties. But there's not really a maximum age, people can and do get married in their seventies. And the minimum is whatever the lowest legal age is (17 with parental consent?).

What Guys Said 1