What's he mean by this?

ohkay well in 8th grade this kid asked me to marry him? and I said no. but then we really started being like play engaged. but now he has a girlfriend and now he tells me that he would love to marry me but he has a kid on the way?

is he serious you think or what? and what should I say to him, he is my good friend after all?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm. Well I had a guy friend that told me he had a kid now. What I think about that is if he has a kid on the way, he has to go with that girl. Is he really having sex with her? He's gotta give the mother a chance first. .

What Guys Said 4

• He is playing with you but then you knew that didn't you?

Play house. Play married. Play like there are kids. Play.

It's a lot easier than doing it for real. And enjoy the motions, they make the world go around.

Good luck

• He's not serious lol

Just play and have fun

• Wow that's f***en crazy. I don't know what to say that would help you. So he has a kid on the way like for real?

• well you said he has a girlfriend.he can't be serious.

What Girls Said 4

• I think he is a little obsessed or something. Asking someone to marry you in the 8th grade? That is way too young! haha. Just play it off as a joke and let this awkward situation naturally settle.

• I think he's serious, that whole having a kid on the way might have made him think. If you don't know what to say just laugh it off I don't think he's really expecting a serious conversation about it.

• OK so he has a kid on the way, seriously back off hunny. You don't need baby mama drama when you're a kid yourself.

• Wow