I felt kinda jealous at the fact she was getting married. Is this normal to feel this way?

my cousin got married earlier today and I have a huge familly. anyways I found out I was unable to have kids at 17 and today I felt kinda "jealous" at the fact she was getting married and people had kids. in no way do I want to get married or have kids yet inside I felt a little resentment. is this normal to not want kids or marriage yet fee la little bit jealous at others who do?

Most Helpful Girl

• It is normal. You wish to have the happiness that your cousin is having and like any young girls, sometimes really wish that that day will come and your life is better. Your feelings though unhealthy, doesn't seem to last long and it doesn't seem like a big issue, so it's all good and let it go :)

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, it's quite normal Sabrina. Of course. But you can always adopt kids and not only get the enjoyment of having children but also do a wonderful, generous act for a child who has no family.

• of course it's normal to feel a little jealous. I am envious of all my friends with kids.

What Girls Said 3

• Of course it's normal. I think a lot of people would feel that way in your situation. I certainly would.

• Yes , that's definitely normal considering your current situation.

• Of course it's normal. Think nothing of it.