Are you in love? or not?

18 and under only please. are you truly in love with someone? have you made the decision to marry them?

Updates:
To answer the questions about the 18 and under, I wanted to get a teenagers prospective because I'm 17 and I'm 99.999% sure that I've fallen in love with the girl of my dreams. And her and I have talked about getting married and all that, although most adults will probably think I'm crazy because I'm a teenager but you can think what you want, I know how I feel

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I am in love with someone. But we have no plans to marry. He's been going through a messy divorce for a while now, and has no desire to marry again anytime soon. I have no problem with that because marriage is really just a technicality to me. We're monogamous and committed to each other, that's all I care about.

0|1
    0|0
    • Oh, I missed the 18 and under only thing. Why does that matter?

What Girls Said 4

• Why does it have to be just 18 and under...? Lol I'm gonna answer anyways :P lol I started dating my man a week after my 16th b-day and we fell in love and decided we want to get married, but way in our future :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope , I haven't experienced that yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope not at the moment :)

0|0
    0|0
  • i am not and I hope to be

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Marriage and love are so often two very different things...

1|0
    0|0
  • i'd like to think so.. but the feeling may not be mutual

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, and maybe will marry her

0|0
    0|0