Are you in love? or not?

18 and under only please. are you truly in love with someone? have you made the decision to marry them?

To answer the questions about the 18 and under, I wanted to get a teenagers prospective because I'm 17 and I'm 99.999% sure that I've fallen in love with the girl of my dreams. And her and I have talked about getting married and all that, although most adults will probably think I'm crazy because I'm a teenager but you can think what you want, I know how I feel

Most Helpful Girl

• I am in love with someone. But we have no plans to marry. He's been going through a messy divorce for a while now, and has no desire to marry again anytime soon. I have no problem with that because marriage is really just a technicality to me. We're monogamous and committed to each other, that's all I care about.

• Oh, I missed the 18 and under only thing. Why does that matter?

What Girls Said 4

• Why does it have to be just 18 and under...? Lol I'm gonna answer anyways :P lol I started dating my man a week after my 16th b-day and we fell in love and decided we want to get married, but way in our future :)

• Nope , I haven't experienced that yet.

• Nope not at the moment :)

• i am not and I hope to be

What Guys Said 3

• Marriage and love are so often two very different things...

• i'd like to think so.. but the feeling may not be mutual

• yes, and maybe will marry her