Why is it that I never click with most people?

It always seems like I'm socially inept. But I can speak, I always have a smile on my face, I'm always friendly, always open. What the hell is it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think your wrong about most? It is imposible with the billion people on this planet that most people you don't click with. So don't be weary :) I can say the same about myself that I don't have to struggle in most convos to find common ground between us. It could be who you surround yourself with. Sometimes you can find similaritties a click in a person you least expect. Love works that way sometimes too. So try to be more outgoinging and if you really want to click with other people just don't judge them before meeting and have a go at them.

Just be positive and never down yourself for being who you are! Consider yourself and acquired taste in a positive way! :) All the best :)

What Girls Said 2

• Some people don't have it in them. Social skills are not their thing. Just accept it and act accordingly. Don't force yourself to be someone you're not. If there's a reason for it, try to work on that reason.

• what are you saying then?

What Guys Said 3

• In a conversation, you have to try and engage the other person. One of the best ways to do this is to ask them about themselves, or about something they are interested in. In other words, make the conversation about them, not you. Many people only want to talk about themselves, and this makes them a bore.

• Maybe everyone you've met so far has been a d***? There a lot of d***s.

• Are you talking about men, women, or groups of people?

• men, women, co-workers, clients, strangers whatever