About communication

Why do guys find it so hard to talk to their wives about important things like their relationship?

0|0
5|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Most guys aren't very open with their emotions and some of them thinks that it would make them vulnerable and make them seem unmanly...so give your man some time; be patient with him; and assure him that you'll understand everything that he tells you.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• To get a good answer you gotta be more specific, What part of relationship, what do you want him to talk about? I think you should update your question.

0|1
    0|0
  • About sex?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I think it also has to do with how much attention girls tend to pay to feelings...guys get uncomfortable with that. So, let's say something is upsetting him but it's not really that big of a deal to him. If he brings it up, you'll probably talk about it for hours when he thinks you could probably address the issue and resolve it within 10 minutes. It might be that he doesn't mind talking about issues, he just doesn't want to dwell (?) I'm not sure if that would apply to you though. Hope it helps

0|0
    0|0
  • Did he talk to you before you married him? If he did, then you might need to talk to a professional, and if you didn't have good communication before you were married then maybe you should have thought of that before and got those issues worked out. Either way, keep talking to him but don't bitch at him or you will never get anything out of him.......Good Luck

0|0
    0|0
  • When do guys ever have the guts to talk about anything emotional/important/relational? LOL :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him that you don't "feel like" doing laundry or cooking. hehehe Maybe he'll start talking when he realizes how dumb he's acting.

0|0
    0|0