Do girls in their late teens/early twenties notice a ring on a guy's wedding finger?

I'm not engaged or married (yet), but I'm dating someone so I often wear a purity ring on my wedding finger just as a simple gesture. I was wondering if anyone external to me and my girlfriend would even notice the fact I wear one? It's not a major issue or anything I've just been curious as to whether anyone would notice, or what they would make of it if they did notice.

Thanks in advance.

0|0
15|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't pay much attention to it but I think I should now I'm 20 so it would be good to knwo

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• If I see a guy who I am attracted to I always end up looking at his hand, just to make sure he is not married or engaged. So yes, others do notice it. :)

And by the way. I'm 16 years old, and I already look at his finger, But that might also be because I tend to like guys that are a little older than I am.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah I would notice it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I think they would notice... I would notice.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't speak for other girls, but I notice stuff like that. Most guys don't wear rings to begin with so when you see one on a guy, it stands out. And when you see one on the wedding ring finger you know he's spoken for. I have a claddagh ring for that purpose, and I wonder if guys notice it...

0|0
    0|0
  • If I find a guy attractive I always look at his ring finger first. I'm at the age (24) where a lot of my friend's are getting married so I tend to notice it more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep I notice that. If they're fairly young I assume it's a purity ring, and it gives me more respect for the guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't simple because I'm 16 and most (if not all) high school guys are not married so it is no need to check right now in a few years I will check because thee will be a need to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I usually notice that sort of thing

0|0
    0|0
  • if I'm attracted to a guy then yes I look for a ring. I'm 22.

0|0
    0|0
  • i pick up on ANY kind of man-jewelry, especially rings lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Take it easy

0|0
    0|0
  • If I see a guy I like, I try to look for a ring but to be honest it is really hard without being obvious. It's kind of embarassing getting caught looking for a ring. Though, I have a guy friend who every time I see him, he takes both my hands and turns them over checking for engagement or wedding rings. He doesn't car about being obvious at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes indeed I do. I always check out rings to make sure he isn't taken though of course some men who are married still won't wear a ring

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh I notice wedding bands all the time! Because if a guy has one I automatically get an "off limits" alarm in my head.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.