The last time you were swept off your feet?

Metaphorically of course? The last time somebody said something so earth shattering to you, that you melted in awe? Did you want that person then and there?

What did they say?

Most Helpful Girl

• The last time you were swept off your feet? Never

The last time somebody said something so earth shattering to you, that you melted in awe? Never but I just might be hard. I've had cases where my friends would be awestruck of what this guy say to me or did for me. Some cases the guy even made the people around us melt.

Did you want that person then and there?

Nope I did want to laugh though which I did. The reaction was awesome.

What did they say?

Basic guy bs about feelings, emotions, me being beautiful/gorgeous/pretty. There's some pretty deluded guys out there.

What Girls Said 8

• I was never quite "swept off my feet" but I have gotten some HUGE compliments! Made me feel really good. (Including a few marriage proposals) ;)

• Nobody has every really said anythng that made me feel amazing, or modratly nice really...

• Nothing earth shattering. I can tell if a man means what he's saying though. I had a man move half way across the world to be with me after we parted ways, didn't work out though. I prefer the simple things.

• Wow, did he move back?

• Where did he move from? just curious. Europe?

• Scotland. I suppose it's a big deal hey.

• he basically gave me a confident boost at the moment I needed it the most. I didn't melt in awe lmfao. I was just overwhelmed by how sweet the gesture was. he probably has no idea how much it meant to me. *shrugs*

• that hasn't happened to me yet.

• No,never.

• Um well I don't fall for those lines so easily but there is this guy who always flatters me and I do admit it makes me feel good about myself and then one time he said something that made me want to jump him but I didn't ha ha it was a sexual joke but the way he said it turned me on and thinking about it still kind of does.

• Every time I was swept off my feet I fell hard in my ass! So I look out .. Lol

What Guys Said 5

• I met a girl once and I was convinced she was my ideal. She was intelligent, hilarious (which was rare for me since I have a rather unique sense of humor), we had so many things in common; books, movies, music, and morals. She was my other half, the things I was missing in life she had. She honestly made me a better person. It didn't hurt she was stunning either. The only problem was she was married, and happily married at that. We never exceeded our friendship, but when I realized I truly loved her I stopped speaking to her because I knew we could never be together. They say true love only comes once, and my time has already passed.

• Well, not so much what she said, but how she is...

:-)

• They said "Would you like that supersized?"

• its been years

• I was knocked off my feet when I read the text that said: "Delete my number and have a nice life".. hasn't been the same since