Guys: If you really loved a girl?

but she wanted to remain virgin until she was married, would you be able to respect her wishes (given the changed view of sex before marriage in the 21st century)?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would definitely respect her wishes.

What Guys Said 6

• I'd respect her wishes, but seeing how I don't plan on getting married anytime soon I would probably have to move on.

• Personally, I would respect that because I'm doing the same thing. That's just me though; it really depends on which guy you talk to.

• Yes, because a woman's wishes is supposed to be cherished and we must take a sip of her bath water every night. Respect, love, and happiness! Her vagina is the most sacred thing in the entire universe and must be praised and worshipped. I would so respect her wishes because I'm a wonderful guy whose heart is full of love!

\sarcasm

Seriously, I'll respect it but I'll leave her as soon as I find another girl I'm interested in. Since I'm not getting married.

• Honestly, all the women I have met who say this are either very young and inexperienced in relationships... or have extremely low sex drives and use this purity stuff as a crutch. I would avoid a girl in her mid 20's who said anything like this.

• I dunno. Probably have to say no. I cannot see in the future, so I don't know how long I will be with her, and if I am even going to get married with her. If I feel this instant 'click', like that this is the girl, then yes. But even when I feel that click, I would seriously need my time to think of this.

If she said that she wanted to remain a virgin until we really had a serious relationship, I would instantly say yes, because we don't have to rush in of course. Because getting married at my age (18) is still really really far away. I don't wanna think about marriage until I'm in my late twenties.

I kinda feel like a idiot, because of course I want to respect her wishes, but still. I am a male. I can't help the things I do and feel sometimes.. sorry.

• Fine with me. Gives me a long ass time to not have to worry about going that far.

What Girls Said 2

• It really depends on the guy. If he is also a virgin then I don't see why he wouldn't be willing to wait. On the other hand if the guy is not a virgin then I don't see him being willing to do so. I know most of the guys I talk to would in no way to be willing to wait until marriage but there are a lot of really great guys out there that I'm sure would wait for love.

• thats what I want ( to remain a virgin until married )

but I don't think a lot of guys respect that condition ( apart from my current boyfriend , as he is a virgin himself ) :/