Guys: If you really loved a girl?

but she wanted to remain virgin until she was married, would you be able to respect her wishes (given the changed view of sex before marriage in the 21st century)?

0|0
2|7

Most Helpful Guy

• I would definitely respect her wishes.

2|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 6

• I'd respect her wishes, but seeing how I don't plan on getting married anytime soon I would probably have to move on.

1|1
    0|0
  • Personally, I would respect that because I'm doing the same thing. That's just me though; it really depends on which guy you talk to.

2|0
    0|1
  • Yes, because a woman's wishes is supposed to be cherished and we must take a sip of her bath water every night. Respect, love, and happiness! Her vagina is the most sacred thing in the entire universe and must be praised and worshipped. I would so respect her wishes because I'm a wonderful guy whose heart is full of love!

\sarcasm

Seriously, I'll respect it but I'll leave her as soon as I find another girl I'm interested in. Since I'm not getting married.

2|2
    1|0
  • Honestly, all the women I have met who say this are either very young and inexperienced in relationships... or have extremely low sex drives and use this purity stuff as a crutch. I would avoid a girl in her mid 20's who said anything like this.

0|1
    2|1
  • I dunno. Probably have to say no. I cannot see in the future, so I don't know how long I will be with her, and if I am even going to get married with her. If I feel this instant 'click', like that this is the girl, then yes. But even when I feel that click, I would seriously need my time to think of this.

If she said that she wanted to remain a virgin until we really had a serious relationship, I would instantly say yes, because we don't have to rush in of course. Because getting married at my age (18) is still really really far away. I don't wanna think about marriage until I'm in my late twenties.

I kinda feel like a idiot, because of course I want to respect her wishes, but still. I am a male. I can't help the things I do and feel sometimes.. sorry.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fine with me. Gives me a long ass time to not have to worry about going that far.

1|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 2

• It really depends on the guy. If he is also a virgin then I don't see why he wouldn't be willing to wait. On the other hand if the guy is not a virgin then I don't see him being willing to do so. I know most of the guys I talk to would in no way to be willing to wait until marriage but there are a lot of really great guys out there that I'm sure would wait for love.

3|0
    0|1
  • thats what I want ( to remain a virgin until married )

but I don't think a lot of guys respect that condition ( apart from my current boyfriend , as he is a virgin himself ) :/

1|1
    0|1