Fight with your future spouse the day before your wedding. Hey ladies, here's something to think about...

If you got in a fight with your future spouse the day before your wedding, would you go through with it or call it off?

And I'm talking big fight not a small one.

Most Helpful Guy

• Forget the wedding, focus on the cake

What Girls Said 10

• I would want to be in a better situation during my wedding lol

I'd want to make-up and work out whatever the issue is before I walk down the isle. I'd postpone the wedding until we figured things out and then go from there :)

If you want to get married, you have to learn how to resolve fights.

• Call it off.

• i'd go through with it. if I was sure I wanted to marry him prior to this, I don't think a fight could change the fact that I love him and want to be with him. but I'm not completely sure...what if the fight was about him cheating with my maid of honor? o.O then definitely no wedding lol.

• It depends what the fight is about. If someone cheated and that's why we're fighting, then yeah, there won't be any wedding.

If not, I don't know if a "big fight" will necessarily make me love them any less. But yeah, I think it depends almost entirely on what the fight is about.

• It depends on the issue that made us fight. Though most probably I would call it off. I wouldn't want to start off a marriage with unsettled issues.

• I would try to work it out. I haven't gotten in a huge fight with my boyfriend yet. We seem to be both negotiators and peace lovers.

• depends but I would text or ask if the wedding still on. if no response then ill leave to vegas and party ejoy my freedom!

• That honestly depends on what it was about. If its something like cheating accusations, then yes, definitely put it off.

• No. We've already so close to getting married, I would hope that we'd be able to work it out

• Well, I've been there and I know that I DIDN'T -- very very unwise of me. If you're having a really major blow-out before the wedding, it's NOT cold feet.

Hind sight is 20/20. :'(

• I'm sorry!

• It's alright. The part that s*cked is that it took me ten years of trying to make things work out before I finally just threw in the towel and told him to hit the road. No regrets because I'm tougher now and know how to do a lot of things I didn't know about before, but WOW, there must have been a more peaceful way to gain that bit of knowledge!

What Guys Said 0