Do any of you have fake pictures on your account?

Do any of you have fake pictures on your account? Feel free to go anonymous if you don't want to blow your cover.

Also, do you think many people on here have fake pics, I personally think many women do.

Most Helpful Girl

• My picture is of Alyssa Milano. I thought this was obvious, but I had some pervert tell one day how hot I am & say he liked my boobs. His name, of all things, was "Normally." I told him my pictures were of a Alyssa Milano, & that I was engaged so I did not want to be told stuff like that. The worst part was that I told him before he even said anything perverted that I was engaged. I was trying to hint to him that I wasn't available, but he still sent me offensive instant messages. And as I was writing this answer, that guy just happened to send me an instant message in the middle of it. Some guys just don't take a hint.

What Guys Said 12

• no one needs to know what I look like, I put pics of things that I like on mine.

• so you like towels, microphones, & guitars?

• I have always wanted to see how you really look lol.

I guess I may never ever...My dreams will never come true lol.

• you never know, one day I might sneak a real pic in there.

• My pic's are really me, they're same ones from my fb.

And yes I think a lot of people have "fake" pictures. By fake I assume you mean pictures that aren't really them, and they probably do that to get attention or because they are insecure about how they really look.

• all my pics are real, even the one you see me wearing red tights holding a gun, that was me on Halloween.

• Your private, so I can't see your pics, lol

• if you wanna view them, then you'll need to add me.

• Im Gona Add you because I am curious.

• The Salad Fingers picture on my profile is actually a fake, its Salad Fingers fan art from someones DeviantArt project =] Its done brilliantly though, I can see poor mister Salad Fingers rocking out the Japanese Schoolgirl thing anyway.

• There are some really good looking women on this site. So if any of them are fake, they chose good pictures. lol

• Nope my pictures are me

• Some are Pandas And some are Humans?! dude are you like a cyborg or a transformer?

• LOL...Awesome. Your secret is safe with me. :D

• Why can't all guys be as cute as you, I want my guy to be a cute little panda bear :(

• Yep, all mine are fake.

• They're not fake, they're just not me.

• no I dont, and I do think a lot do

• I know I know mine is too good to be real...<<<WTF?

but yeah its me ;)

• yup mine is fake

• Yep mine are all fake.

• dare you to go unanonymous, j/k

• Lol I don't know if their really fake there just random pics lol

What Girls Said 14

• Its pretty obvious the people who do, I don't want to call them out. But they usually only have one pic and its a small pic. Or their pictures never match each other.

• Yeah, some people I can tell are definitely fake. Some I know are real because if you were putting fake pics up, you wouldn't choose that person for your picture, lol.

• why would someone put fake pictures ?

and if you know someone who has , share names please :P we'd love to know

• To get male attention, & because they are insecure

• what ?! I'm not insecure and if I was I wouldn't put my picture up and I never reply as anon :S

i think your the one whos insecyre to believe such a thing as if people who are pretty don't exist , sorry to say this but your just wrong

• I'm not calling you insecure. I was explaining why "other" girls would put fake pictures up.

• No, mine are so stupid & cheesy they couldn't be fake. If I wanted something fake I'd pick someone Beautiful.

• Honestly all my pics are real.I took with webcame.I rather take people opinions about my real look tho.Whts the point getting so many compliments by people here when you know tht is not you in the pic.

• Mine is real :D

• Oh, yes. All of them. The chick in my pictures is in fact someone I observe from my window. And occasionally photograph.

• Nope :) lol

• No, my pictures are real. I have no intention to deceive anybody.

• nope. My pic is 100% me:)

• I thought yours was, it's like a pic taken from a regular camera, not some high definition camera that models have their pics taken with. You are very pretty by the way.

• Yeah. I took it with my cell phone actually lol and thank you:)

• Yeah Its all me...lol you can tell its not fake because I don't think anyone would post pics of someone that looks like me. I am one Truly one of a kind. LOL.

Except the Tigers lol...

• Its all me.

Except the Tigers lol...

• Nope, all my pictures are real :)

• no

• I think many people have pictures, though mine is obviously an actress, so it I don't think it is deceptive.