Engaged- Fiance wants to sleep with other girls...?????

We have 3 children together, my partner tells me he wasn't ready to be a daddy.He says he feels as though he has missed out on playing around and experiencing what most guys experience.

He now wants to flirt and sleep with other girls but wants to stay with me while he does it.

This makes me feel so insecure, sick and hopeless,worthless and just damn well. not good enough.

He says it doesn't have anything to do with me but then he has also told me that I have ruined his life for having these children?

I feel so hurt and sad.

I am 25 and he is 28, we live together are financially secure and look like we have the perfect family.behind closed doors it's just and all out war.

I can't take it anymore and I am scared to be alone.

Please someone give me some helpful advice.

Most Helpful Guy

• That guy doesn't deserve you. I mean if what you are telling is true. I mean wtf? You definitely seem to care for him from what you say. I don't see the point of sleeping around. Leave him, leave him, leave him. If he loved you he could never have said that. I mean I cannot think of saying something like that to a person who cares for me. Assuming what you are saying is true, leave him and move to court for child support. You would find a lot of guys who would really appreciate if you care for them. And that's the truth.

What Guys Said 4

• I think you know the answer to this one already. HELL NO!

This is totally disrespectful to you and your children. He made his decision years ago when you guys first started hooking up and having children, as did you. If he wants out now, then it's all the way out and you drag his ass into court and have him pay for the children's support.

You may be scared to be alone, but you will be harbouring worse feelings if he is allowed to go ahead with this nonsense.

• :) Thankyou so much for your helpful advice...i appreciate it a lot :)

• That sounds whory. What he is doing, is using the having 3 kids as an excuse to do what he wants knowing you will still be there for him because you guys had three kids. Absolutely not. He is very irresponsible to want to do somethign like that. And 3 kids?

• it is better to be alone and happy than in a relationship and miserable. doesn't sound like he has his priorities straight and that's not a good sign. I wish you luck, everyone deserves to be happy

• You guys had 3 children before you even decided to get married?

What Girls Said 1

• No it's not ok! And what kind of an asshole has 3 kids with you and then says he's not ready to be a daddy? Like you were having sex with yourself!? It takes TWO people to make a baby and he seemed fine with it during the making process. What if you weren't ready to be a mommy? How would he feel if you wanted to sleep around? This guy is being horrible in even considering this. You need to decide whether he's even worth you're effort. You're worth so much more!