He asked me to unoffically marry him.

I was going threw my phone trying too delete some texts cause my inbox is too full cause I never delete any thing. SO anyway as I was seleting some old texts fro my man and one of them was him asking me to unoffically marry him. He knows that marriage freaks me out, makes me feel like I HAVE to be with that one person for the rest of my life not cause I want to but cause I HAVE to. Makes me feel like chains are wraping me to him and I start hyperventlating. I have issuse I know. SO I replied 'ur crazy' and he was like ' yea maby I am' . Y would a guy ask that? like it was random, one min were talking about babies cause we had a pregnacy scare a wile back a and then BAM he hit me with that. SO guys y would you ask your girlfriend that? what would make you think of that.

we have been talking since last oct and got together shortly after and have been together ever since then except for 2 weeks wear I broke up with him. And we have already gotten past I love you like after a month of that he said it and took me another month or 2 to say it back

Most Helpful Guy

• if he knew the topic scared you he probably was doing it to get this exact reaction!

• so he probally did it to freak me out? y? is it fun to see a girl panic and hyperventlate?

• yea I agree if it's somenthing as seriouse as marriage it should be talked about face to face. and what kinda things could it mean? Ugg sorry I think I'm over thinking this one lol

• well maybe like those promise rings people give each other, putting on Facebook that you're "married", one of those things where its purpose isn't the thing itself but rather like a little sign that you two are very close, that's all. he just wants to be closer with you

What Guys Said 4

• i think he was just crazy... but uh, if you are looking for marriage, wanna unofficially maybe get married with me? I mean, its not like it'll be OFFICIAL. But it'll be like as if it was official, only not.

LOL

• Maybe he loves you. Maybe he's toying with you. Maybe he thinks it's funny. Maybe he think it'll woo you even more.

Maybe...

I personally would only ever do it in jest.

• Oh he might be serious. He said unofficially because he knows your scared of it, but he loves you. Maybe. If so then awwwwhhh. Even though I'm not interested in marriage and soppy displays of affection are disgusting that's cute as well. :P

• lol he's just messing with you

• I would never ask that... but I suppose congratulations are in order. lol

What Girls Said 2

• BAM he hit you with it? You were talking about babies, you've been dating for a bit (I'm assuming)... it's kinda normal that he would bring up the idea. I get that you don't like the idea of marriage but do you know what he wants? Maybe he wants to get married someday. It's usually a normal progression from girlfriend to fiance to wife. Maybe that's what HE wants.

• well not not really we were talking in oct last year and then got together shortly after and have been together ever since except for like 2 weeks I broke up with him , but thanks

• i would rather not say the reason he can't offically marry me

• Proper curious now, about the reasons someone can't marry someone else, gooooogle time. Yeah I agree with proudtexasgirl.

• he may be just messing with you