I like them both. I don't know what to do... :S

Ok, so I feel like I love this guys from Spain, but I also feel like I love my ex-bf. I have no idea what to do... My ex-bf cheated on me with 2 girls that he was engaged to but he said he never even asked them to marry him or anything, he said he doesn't care for them that he actually finished what he had with them, just to be with me. What do I do? I mean I have more feelings for the guy in Spain... but this guy is closer..

Most Helpful Girl

• Here's what you do, forget the ex boyfriend (hes scum). I had the same thing happen to me too when I was in high school and guys that cheat are really useless and liars. Keep talking to the guy from Spain since you like him, you don't love him, you're still young to fall in love with someone far away from you, please don't give your heart away this quickly. Just because someone is close, does not mean you have to want them, keep talking and liking the guy from Spain!

• ok but I've known the guy from Spain for like 3 years now and he treats me like a princess... but so does the other guy... the other guy just has family issues and stuff... and I don't know I guess your right thanks :)

• Family issues he might take out on you one day, go for the Spain guy ;)

• hahaha OK :)

What Guys Said 2

• Hmmmm go back to a cheating, lying, a**hole that had sex with 2 other women and is just lying to get back with you.

Or, go with a cool guy from Spain that has genuine interest in you and is obviously accepting you even though you are a single mom (as per pick). Also, he can teach you Spanish, can go on trips to Spain with, probably is pretty romantic if he's from Europe. You can start a fresh new relationship with, with new promise and a sense of trust.

Gee, that's a tough one. Unless your ex is your baby's father, then I'm not sure why you are having a hard time with this decision. Just remember, he's an ex for a reason. Sounds like a very good reason you aren't together as well.

• I don't have a baby... and I've dated him before, and I screwed things up... it's not so easy getting back together with him... but I made my decision... :) thanks lol

• It is too hard to say but just know long distance relationships are hard, is the spanish guy planning to move closer? Also how do you know this spanish guy is exclusive, it is the easiest thing in the world for a guy to cheat when you live in different countries.

• well his friends talk to me all the time and he is usually always talking to me, he plans to move here as soon as he is finished his school. and I'm sure he wouldn't cheat on me...

What Girls Said 2

• Don't love someone who cheated on you. Those kind of people are lousy, slimy, scum who deserve none of your attention. I'd date the guy from spain ;)

• @My ex-bf cheated on me with 2 girls that he was engaged to but he said he never even asked them to marry him or anything______________

umm what is engaged if not' I ask you if you will marry me, OK lets get married eventually..'

?