How do you handle two women (or men) at once?

Do you resort to compartmentalizing, keeping them totally separated in time...or do you try juggling them simultaneously?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know why you try. It's never as satisfying to be with many than with one because you always have you're self divided between others. It's fun, don't get me wrong. But, when you've had your fun with them, you still aren't really with any one of them because you can't give your whole self to any one of them or you'll f*ck sh*t up. I don't think it's much of a challenge making things work with more than one girl, as long as they know where you're coming from and they accept it. Or if they don't know each other exists. It's much much harder to be in love with one person and to accept them with all their faults as well as the good things they offer. That's why marriage is so hard to be in and dating is a piece of cake.

But, the best way to deal with more than one woman is to let them know about the other and to put it out on the table. Women only get offended mostly because of the deception, not the fact that you are with another girl per say. How can you explain threesomes then? At least that's my view. Then you don't have to worry about juggling or the headache and stress of keeping the other one from the other.

What Girls Said 1

• One person at a time.

What Guys Said 3

• Try handling three. When you live in a big city, it's easy. One lives further away than the other two and they are all professionals who work full-time jobs. It's not too hard as you don't have to worry about people bumping into each other. However, keep everyone off of Facebook.

• Pro advice right there.

• Also, if you don't have a good memory, you may want to keep a calendar to keep track of what story you tell each chick if she asks what you did or were doing. The trickiest part is where you confuse each chick's preferences.

• I would just go with the flow, just trying not to get caught. Never hand out phone and never use/give online social info.

I'd also be a complete a**hole, making them think why I act like a jerk instead of focusing why I don't want a relationship.

I'm just being honest, but I do expect hate from this.

• one person at a time is better. BUT there is nothing wrong with dating two people IF you aren't serious