My friend met a man at a club who was having issues with his woman.she moved him in a month later because his woman caught him cheating with her and kicked him out. I told her to wait she has 4 kids and she don't no him that well.he proposed within a month of moving in .she said if he act right through the summer she would say yes.throughout the summer she felt something was wrong,she started recieving blocked calls from other woman bout him.she also almost had a fight in the club with this chick.which for some reason push her to hurry and say yes afraid she will lose him.Everyone kept telling her to wait longer cause eight month is not long enough .This is the first man to every propose to her.so she married him anyways. now she asking me all kinds of question bout the stability of there relationship.Do you think it will last ?or did she married under the wrong circumstances.
- Do this marriage has a chance! I should tell her to work on it even tho I feel this was stupid.11% (2)20% (3)15% (5)Vote
- Do You Think I should stand back and not say anything?26% (5)13% (2)21% (7)Vote
- Do you think relationship is serious or out of survival of the fittest? Him trying to go wherever he's allowed.16% (3)7% (1)12% (4)Vote
- Do you think the relationship does not stand a chance because of the way it was started?16% (3)33% (5)24% (8)Vote
- Do You think he really does love her?31% (6)27% (4)28% (10)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
Doesn't seem that the marriage will work, but he cheats and she's desparate so that's the only reason I could see it working. They both want something from the other person. She may want to get her bills paid and he may want a place to stay. I don't know anything about them at all other than that.
Should you say anything to your friend? You could, but I don't think she will really listen. I've had a few guys who tried the 'move in' stunt. I never fell for that LOL. Next thing you know you have a grown man baby to take care of in addition to the kids or you walk in one day and his buddies are sittin up in your place. I hope the kids are ok and safe, but considering how well they know each other I'll just pray that Jesus takes the wheel on this one.
My advice to you is that you don't fall into the drama that will be created due to their poor choices.0