What to do with the ring?

I was engaged briefly, but ended my engagement because my fiance’ cheated. I got the ring back ($8K) and am wondering what to do with the ring.

It’s easy to say sell it, but how? Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Most Helpful Girl

• Unfortunately jewellery you never get value back.

Sell it, don't keep it for another girl. That's what d***s do.

Use the money, go on a holiday, get heaps drunks and spear bitches.

What Girls Said 8

• sell on ebay or take to another jeweler to see what they will pay for it.

• Either cash it in or throw it off a bridge. I still don't understand why people pay so much for small, shiny objects.

• Do as I did. I knew I wasn't going to get what it was worth, so I had it made into a gorgeous pendent on my necklace. It cost $50! Its funny how quickly you forget where it originally came from lol. No need for anyone to know either. As far as anyone is concerned I have a large diamond around my neck.

• I would start by going to the jeweler that you bought it from, I don't know if they do returns but it's always worth a shot.

• They don't... I can buy another ring at double the price and they will take the ring back at full price...

• Well that sucks :/

• I have a friend who actually sold his engagement ring at a pawn shop. I have seen similar listings in the classified section of the newspaper. I think you would need to sell it to someone in person, I can't imagine bidding on a ring on Ebay.

• Let me see it *snatches ring and runs away* =D

Sell it.

• sell it to a jewelry store. you won't get the full amount, maybe close to half. but even half is better than keeping it around

• try to sell it to the highest bidder on ebay and make a limit of how much they have to bid to get it... like they have to bid 8k to get it otherwise if they bid too low they won't get it and see if you get a lot of money from it.

What Guys Said 1

• sell it or keep it to remind you of a terrible person. it shouldn't be to hard to find places or ways to sell it.