Going to propose soon. I want it to be unique and sweet and something she can be proud of. Any suggestions??

I want to spend the rest of my life with an amazing girl who makes me thankful to be alive every day. I want it to be sweet, romantic, unique... A story she'll be proud to tell for years to come.

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all I just wanna say that it's awesome that you care about her so much that you want to make it something very special. Because this is a very special moment for most women.

Some girls might like the whole proposal in a public place thing, but if she's more on the shy or introverted side like I am, she would probably just find it a little uncomfortable with so many eyes around to watch the whole thing. I like the idea of a more intimate setting. The only way I'd like to be proposed to in public would be if it was at the top of the Eiffel Tower... but I doubt you want to go that extravagant haha.

I don't know for sure what your girlfriend would like. But for me, I've always pictured the guy cooking a romantic candle lit dinner at home at night. With rose petals laid out across the floor leading up to the table and soft romantic music playing in the background. Then he'd get down on one knee by the candlelight before we eat. Yep, sounds pretty memorable to me :)

• Or you could do it like a treasure hunt and leave notes with clues that will eventually lead her to you with the ring! If you want something more unique and memorable... Then she can keep the clues that you left her :)

What Girls Said 4

• Umhh. maybe invite her to a romantic bar where has live music, band something like that, have some drink, then tell her you need to go and get something for a while, when you are away, suddenly there is a song played for her only with sweet messege...then in the middle of the song, you appear and knee down ask her to married you with a ring..hope it helps ^^

• Well where do you live? If she is family orientated, ask her parents :) I would love for my guy to do that. And go to somewhere with a breathtaking view. My dad took my mom to this mountain that had a waterfall and all this beautiful stuff and he got down on one knee, I love that story :)

• a romantic picnick under the stars where its just the two of you

• take her to a moonlight carriage ride and ask under the stars

What Guys Said 2

• There was an old commercial for a jewelers store on tv, this was years ago and I can't remember what it was. The two were in a city square, and the guy yells at the top of his voice 'I love this woman!' She tells him to stop and he pulls the ring out and says 'well then this will have to do.'

Personally I'm gonna try that when my time comes, its unique and I'm sure she'll remember the time you told the world at large you love her...

• i like the idea of proposing in a really unusual place. Maybe on a subway and get one f those street musicians to help you with a song.

• That could work but the subways here are dirty as hell and I woldn't wanna get down on one knee. Also, we will most likely get robbed. I like the street musician part though.

• I'm with sock3t pock3tz, that's seem so grimey and unromantic. Def don't do it at a subway lol

• hey it is unique, and a funny story to tell the kids. plus at least you will be original?