Do you plan on getting married ever in your life?

Why or why not?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know really. . .

Maybe I will, maybe I won't. Too early to think about it seriously.

What Guys Said 3

• Technically no, I'm not "planning" anything. I'll take things as I get to them because what else can you do?

• Eventually. Happily/unahappily married to my job at the moment. But she's somewhere around here. Hopefully.

• Idk I guess if the right woman came along I might consider it.

What Girls Said 9

• Maybe its a 50/50 chance when I'm older like in my mid twenties but I haven't really been thinking about it as much for the fact I'm only 16.Im such an independent person,I dislke being in a situation where a guy wants to always know where I am like my ex and I just hope that if I get in another relationship that I won't have a clingy guy/husband knowing everywhere I am I mean sometimes its nobodys business! except my mothers.

• Probably not. I am not at all religious and it would be a bit hypocritical to have a religious ceremony in a curch. And I would prefer my guy to stay with me when we are old because he wants to not just because he promised to a long time ago.

• Yes I plan to marry at the age of 28.I want to have my own family and I don't want to live alone when I'm old tho.

• I'm not "planning" on it, but I probably will eventually. It's not super important to me, though. If my current boyfriend is the one I end up marrying, we probably won't get married until we're in our late 20's or something. It's just not a priority :P

• I don't plan on it but I probably will when the time is right.

• Yes I plan on getting married, I wish I could now but I'm broke and still live with my mom :'(

• yep :P

• Do I plan on getting married? No, I don't. Will it end up happening? Probably, yes it will.

I don't want the whole marriage ceremony because that's costly and pointless (exchanging rings and the documentation is fine). A honeymoon on the other hand, I would want something like that way more than a marriage ceremony. Maybe it's just because I'm so low maintenance and hate spending loads of money on things I deem to be unimportant. Maybe I don't want marriage because my parents where never married or ever got married to anyone. Either way I think the ceremony part is pointless.

• I want to get married and have kids. The difficult part is to find the right man.