How could I be patient after proposal?

Well, My girl friend told me to wait a year for her final decision on my proposal. Please help me how can I be patient till then?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're talking marriage proposal she probably wants to wait to make sure you (being under 18 and all) don't make a mistake. If she's under 18 too she probably doesn't want to decide until she is legally an adult. That being said.. How to be patient? If its a marriage proposal, being able to wait, stay in a healthy relationship with her is a good start to being ready for marriage, its not 100% but it is a start.

So wait patiently in the knowledge that living your life and being patient will give you better chances.

Try not to focus on the answer you're hoping for. Live in the present and suddenly the present will include her answer :) Time flies when you're having fun, so have fun!

What Girls Said 3

• If she really loved you she wouldn't make you wait that long for an answer. The silence says everything.

• A whole YEAR! Jaysus, who needs to wait that long?

• Live your life unti then. Time passes and a year will pass

What Guys Said 2

• under 18? then a year is like a lifetime. maybe consider it to be a very polite "no"?

• If a girl is to keep you wait for a year long for JUST her reply, I don't think you got a nice choice in her .

btw , what proposal are you talking of ? I hope you didn't proposed her to marry you lol.