What do you think it means if her boyfriend has a girl as engaged on the facebook status...

But the girl has the relationship status hidden. She is an exchange student studying in the UK for a couple months. I remember when I first meet her she had the engaged status up but now she has been here a couple weeks she took it off :P

What do you guys think?

Also this girl is married to this guy and you go into her pictures and you don't see a SINGLE photo of him. Just of her. But you go into his profile and all the pictures are him and her. She is like a 9-10 and the guy is like a 6, 7 at best.

Do you think these things matter much? Would you say these women are unsatisfied with their relationships and possibly considering cheating on these poor blokes?

0|0
4|2

Most Helpful Guy

• You tell us ;)

Once you get in there that is

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• id say they are unsure and that they are untrustworthy at the moment.

0|0
    0|0
  • to me it sounds like they are unhappy and unsure

0|0
    0|0
  • Married or engaged ?

1|0
    0|0
  • who knows, but it does seem kind of odd that she doesn't post any pictures at all of them together on her Facebook or put "in a relationship" on her Facebook. It almost seems like she doesn't want to declare it to the world that she is in a relationship.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Could be. But then again some people just don't feel comfortable sharing their love life online.

0|0
    0|0