Should I break up with him?

i have been with this guy for 4 years and we are engaged and sometime I feel as if I deserve better, but I'm not sure if there is better... I want to be treated like a princess and be told I'm pretty and all the lovie dovie stuff that my fiance has stopped doing. is it because we have been together so long or was it just a show to get me to like him.. :/ so confused

Most Helpful Guy

• You are what is wrong with relationships these days. The honeymoon phase is over, you have a ring on your finger clearly indicating he loves you and wants to spend forever with you. Everyone today always wants better, and the problem is everyone feels entitled to it. Just like my ex walked on me because I was so good to her it was "boring". Time for you ladies to all grow up, good guys are very hard to find.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah, I think it just might be because you guys have gotten passed that whole like "lovey dovey" stage and such

• You should analyze what he is going through also how do you treat him?