Stopped texting after 3 says of long conversation?

I met this guy at a party and we had a lot in common, we got each others numbers and non stop texted/Facebooked for like 3 days, all of a sudden today he stopped, he sent a "haha" to something but that's all. He told my friend that I was "the female version of him." Is he bored of me or is he just slowing down the pace? He was acting kinda weird today too, like not as engaged in conversation as he usually is.

Most Helpful Guy

• All I can say is if I'm talking to a girl and it seems like it's going to be too much trouble to get in her pants than what I originally thought then I might lose interest.

Ultimately both of us want sex. You can let a guy know that you'll have sex with him but not right away and then that gives him the all clear to pursue.

If you act like a nun then he's going to get turned off and go for a more flirty girl.

So in other words you need to be giving him signals that you like him and that he has a chance otherwise he'll move on. (you can convey that you'd bang him but without being that obvious, maybe sext him or something)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• You might have said something to him that made him back away, or came across a certain way.

Or he might have had something happen at home and his mind is elsewhere? Don't jump to the worse conclusions about stuff like this. If he's still responding to you that's a good thing.

• Give him a couple days, he may come back to you.

Read these:

link

link