Why won't he put out ?!

Went out on a date with this guy, it was really really nice. Took him to a romantic restaurant, ordered champagne. Except the guy still won't put out. Zero. Zilch. Nothing.

Look I don't mind taking it slow, and he's really really interesting and he's really sweet... Why won't he give it up ?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• This just goes to prove that guys just don't like it to easy, and the chances are he wants to take it slow because he likes you a lot, so you should go with it and just enjoy it, because when you do eventually have sex, its gonna be great because you will know each other and respect each other, and know that your not having sex just for the fun of it, so respect this guy, because there's not many like him who would show you this much respect, x

• He may be waiting for something. Like some sign from you that it's okay, or something. It's hard to tell.

If a guy has misread signals in the past and been shot down, or worse, berated for trying to take a kiss from a girl, he may just be overly cautious.

• Was this your first date with this guy?

• Wow. Usually it's the other way around. Hope you get through it.

• Is he your boyfriend yet? I don't have sex with any girl that is not my girlfriend. You do realize if you were a guy that was saying the very same thing, every woman on this site would be attacking you right?

What Girls Said 2

• Some guys have morals too. You know how many guys here on GaG say that they are waiting for marriage. I think you need to discuss each others beliefs. You have to respect that too.

• Get him really drunk haha